Philip Morris International is one of the world’s leading tobacco companies that is currently building its future on replacing cigarettes with smoke-free products that (whilst not risk-free) are a far better choice than cigarette smoking.
ProSam has been working with Philip Morris since 2017. ProSam helps Philip Morris with the with storage and shipping of POS materials and shipping campaign materials as required.
Some of the very specific activities ProSam undertakes for the company include:
- Project support/customer service by coordinating various deliveries and shipments with the respective contact person of the customer.
- Storage of all delivered advertising materials and POS materials for tobacconists and locations (incl. creation of article information which is booked into the merchandise management system and can then be retrieved or ordered via the webshop).
- Processing of orders within 48 hours and transference to the shipping partner.
- Special shipments (e.g., sweepstakes shipments including personalized cover letters) and campaign shipments are picked and shipped to the desired addresses with a lead time of 2-4 business days, depending on volume.
- Returns are checked, sorted if necessary and returned to the store. Articles which are no longer needed, will be given in further consultation with the customer for destruction and disposed of by us.
IQOS was launched in Austria last year which saw the need for storage and the number of shipments directly to the POS increase. To date, approximately 300 orders per month go through the webshop equating to 400-450 shipments per month.